You asked for it, so here it is. My Podcast.
Rather than rehash all the same content from the BillAicher.com web site each week though, this podcast is something a little different. It’s a kind of “Digital Marketing Week In Review” where I’ll go through some of what I consider to be the past week’s most interesting stories in the world of Digital Marketing. Not only will you get to hear about some of the news you might have missed last week, but you’ll also get some inside discussion on how digital marketing and technology are changing, and how that can affect the greater world at large.
So, without further ado, here’s the Digital Marketing Week In Review. I hope you like it.
Episode 2 (December 12, 2016)
Stories discussed this week:
- Amazon Go Debuts as a New Grocery Store Without Checkout Lines
- When Shopping Online, Can You Trust the Reviews?
- Nordstrom’s $85 leather-wrapped rock sold out online
- It’s official: the Snooper’s Charter is becoming law: how the UP Bill will affect you.
- Movable Ink’s “Consumer Device Preference Report: Q3 2016”