It’s a new week, which means a new episode of my Digital Marketing Week In Review podcast!
Episode Two not only features hot new intro music, but also discussion on Amazon’s new test of cashier-less grocery stores, whether or not you can trust online reviews, Nordstrom’s hot “pet rock,” the UK’s Investigatory Powers Bill and some sweet stats on email marketing from Movable Ink.
Here are the articles we discuss this week:
- Amazon Go Debuts as a New Grocery Store Without Checkout Lines
- When Shopping Online, Can You Trust the Reviews?
- Nordstrom’s $85 leather-wrapped rock sold out online
- It’s official: the Snooper’s Charter is becoming law: how the UP Bill will affect you.
- Movable Ink’s “Consumer Device Preference Report: Q3 2016”
Hope you enjoy the episode. Let me know what you think … and tune in next week for EPISODE 3!
Also, be sure to swing over to SoundCloud and subscribe to me to be notified every time I post a new episode.